Getting back with version information

4.2.1 version 11 revision 0 release 6600
release date 3 sep 2002
build OS FreeBSD 5.0-RC i386 ELF

I was being nice.
to send you the log file I need
to a) know how to access a 3.5 b) copy the file
to it c) get the info back off it onto a win 2000
system.
and my disk, I can format but cant use,
dont have a heXed clue were to copy to if no disk
exist
and the disk once formated to use freebsd wont work on
a windows 95,98,me.2000, or any other os were I can
access the Internet.
which is why I asked for any help at all.
I really didna mean to sound disrespectful really.
I just dont have a clue what else to try.
and as a windows system trouble shooter I feel like
a complete Idiot dealing with a whole new os.