FROM ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
 calle de los reyes 22
REF Nº:469/669/245
              portal A, entrada C
SECURITY CODE:PKA/55/305/00
       28042, Madrid

                          SPAIN.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,

ATTENTION:
RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
today, 29th June, of winners of the EL GORDO LOTTERY,THE
SPANISH / INTERNATIONAL, PROGRAMS held on 29th of june 2003.
due to the missed up of names and numbers, comes late this notification.
Your company,is attached to ticket number 5,15,20,28,33,and 48 with serial number
469669245 drew the lucky numbers 2,15,20,28,33,48, and consequently won the lottery in
the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of €5,050.254.00euros in cash
credited to file REF NO 469/669/245. . This is from total prize money of
€80,400,000.00euros shared among the seventeen international winners in all the
different continent of the world.

this category. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
form 25,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North
America,Africa,And Asia, as part of International Promotions Program, which is
conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with a Security company insured in your name. Due to the
mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public
notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants of this program.
We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes
US$1.3 billion International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent; Mr JULIO JIMENEZ,  FOREIGN
SERVICE MANAGER, SANTA LUCIA,ON telefone nª 0034680761068,fax nª0034635281618, For due
processing and remittance of your prize money to your designated account of your
choice.

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 20th July, After this date,
all funds will be returned as unclaimed to the ministry of economia y hacienda españa.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote
your reference and batch numbers in every one of your respondences with your agent.

Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent
as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our
promotions program.

Sincerely,

franciaco catalina
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, EL GORDO DE LA PRIMITIVA. ESPAÑA.

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
disqualification.

SORRY FOR THE LATE INFORMATION.
CONGRATULATIONS.
.