I am now trying to set up multihead display with a AGP radeon 7000 card
and two PCI radeon 7000 cards. However, I couldn't get it to work even
with just the AGP card and 1 PCI card. I believe my XFree86config file is
correctly written. When I try "startx", it reports:
Reloading
/usr/X11R6-CVS/lib/modules/drivers/radeon_drv.o
     Symbol xf86SetDDCproperties from module
/usr/X11R6-CVS/lib/modules/drivers/radeon_drv.o is unresolved!

This error was reported several times on the mailing list. However, I did
not find where the fix is.
(http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg00298.html)

Could anybody tell me whether it is possible to set up multihead display
with
these cards in Linux (Redhat 9.0 with XFree86 4+)? If not, what about
windows? If not,
could anybody recommend some graphics cards that are known to work for
multihead
display?

Your help is highly appreciated!

Jihong