From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of CMWII W
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 2:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [XFree86] RedHat Version 9 No useable screen error with a
AGP ATI Radeon 7500

After trying to make the suggested changes "X" server still will not
start. I've edited the XF86Config file and changed the run level to 3
via web
admin.
Tried to rerun the redhat-config-xfree86 and make the suggested change.
But
I don't get an option to select the Generic LCD screen. When I run the
redhat-config-xfree86 command.
The screen says.
"Couldn't start X server, trying with a fresh configuration.  Trying
with
card ATI Radeom 7500.  Error connot start X server"

New Output files.

Thanks,

CMWII

---------