Thank you for writing to SBC Internet Services Policy Group.
We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. This is an
auto-generated response designed to let you know that we have received
your report, which will be investigated personally by one of our Support
Representatives within 48 hours. Your report is important to us and we
will treat it accordingly. Please note that we can only take action with
SBC Internet user's accounts (which have SBC Internet IP addresses), and
not those with any other IP address.

If you would like a response to your report, please send a message with
the words "please respond" anywhere in the message body to this address
along with your full report. Otherwise you will not receive another
message from us unless we need to request more information from you to
further our investigation. Please do not respond to this e-mail, as any
messages sent to this particular address by using the "Reply" button
will not be read.

We appreciate your understanding that due to our privacy policy, we will
not report back to you about any action taken against SBC Internet
users. However, we want to assure you that we will take appropriate
action against SBC Internet users who have violated the SBC/Yahoo Terms
of Service or the Acceptable Use Policy

In order for us to process your complaint, please check that you have
submitted all of the following information for each type of incident:

Unsolicited Commercial/Bulk Email ("Spam"):
- FULL message headers
- Subject line exactly as it appears in the original message (i.e. 'Re:
Make $$$!')
- Trimmed body.  Send only as much of the text as needed to show the
e-mail's intent.
- Limited commentary.  We understand your frustration with Spam, but the
less time we spend reading your email, the more time we have to fight
Spam.

If we determine that the Spam originated from another ISP, we may refer
the matter to the respective ISP.

Intrusion/Disruption Attempts (Trojans, "Hacks", Port Scans, etc.)/
Denials of Service (ICMP "floods", brute-force connections, etc.):
- Full log files containing all of the information below:
      - IP Address of intruder (or the DNS name pointing to said
address)
      - Date/Time Stamp with ZONE (either numerical [-0600] or alpha
[CST])
      - Protocol/Port used (either numerical [25] or alpha [SMTP])
      - Number of instances of each packet type received

Newsgroup violations:
- FULL message headers (including NNTP and Xtrace information)
- Subject line exactly as it appears in the original message (i.e. 'Re:
Make $$$!')
- Trimmed body.  Send only as much of the text as needed to show the
e-mail's intent.
- Limited commentary.  As with Spam, the less time we spend reading your
email, the more time we will have to take care of the problem.