On Friday, July 11, 2003 4:56 am, poltavec wrote:
> I have: XFree86 ver 4.3.0. and the mga driver that came with XFree86
> 4.3.0., OS is FreeBsd 4.7, video card is Matrox Marvel G450 eTV, 2 monitors
> and problem. I see one screen on every monitor when I run X server.
> I wish to use my card with 2 displays operating as a single logical
> display. The First and the 2nd screen is draw same picture.

You probably want to load Xinerama if you want to be able to move windows from
one monitor to the other.

Add "Screen #" lines to your Screen sections.  But I'm not sure this will fix
your problem, since as far as I know this is just to specify which heads to
use, and from what you describe the server already handles that correctly.  I
think.

MGA(4) doesn't seem to list any CloneDisplay-type options...

---//--- add to /etc/X11/XF86Config

Section "ServerFlags"
        Option "Xinerama" "true"
EndSection

---//---

Look before to see where to add the Screen lines.

> Section "Screen"
>       Identifier "Screen1"
>       Device     "Matrox1"
>       Monitor    "Monitor1"