Hey Andy,

Loosing... will.. to... wrestle... with... software... :)

I'm getting issue-fatigue, so now that I've got some problems licked I'd like to take
a break for a while :)

I did do a little experimentation, however...

Using 4.3.0, which Mandrake gave me and setup for me, I can make it so my only
fontpath is "unix:/-1".

When I do that, it seems to just ignore that entry, and use the .../misc/ font path by
default.

Oh - one quick question:  If I want to use my laptop to on-the-fly switch between
driving a CRT, its LCD, and both simulataneously, am likely to run into a lot of
problems?

Thanks again,
Christian