(EE) xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/psaux
        Device or resource busy.

It is failing to get the mouse working.

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Henry M. Whitney III wrote:

> My machine has been acting funny ever since I tried to configure the
> Ethernet card. It will not allow the X window to load so I can get rid of
> the configuration file I made.
>
> I’m not sure whether the 0 or the 1 is the newer file.

Your XFree86.0.log is the one that doesn't work.  XFree86.1.log
seems to have succeeded.

> Thank you for any help you can give me.

  Are your ethernet adaptor and ps2 adapter sharing an interrupt
by any chance?

'cat /proc/interrupts' should tell you.  Is this ethernet built into
the motherboard or an add-in card?

                        Mark.