Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 3:02 AM
Subject: [XFree86] Gentoo Linux CD

Hello.
1rst, sorry for my english, i'm french...^___^

I've downloaded Gentoo Linux including Ennemy territory.
But when i boot on the Gentoo CD, this error display :

fatal server error
caught signal 4. server aborting

XIO - Fatal error 104 (connection reset by peer) on x server ":0.0"
- after 0 request (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining

One of these messages tell me "mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Thanks for your responses...
Gilles

Athlon 1400+, 512 Mo, CG = MS-8816 (chipset nvidia geforce 2MX) under windows XP Pro.