Hi, im very newbie in linux.
when i try install suse 8.1, 1 package return error, xf86-4.2.0-176.i586.rpm.
when then install phase finished, y loggon with command line (consola)  as root, and download XFree86 package from XFree86.org in the download section and install them.
When the install phase of XFree package finish, the system automatically  startup with an old grapich interface, not with KDE intreface.

Y loggon in this old interface as root and type KDE, and KDE interface aperst inside the old desktop.

I need the system startup automatically with KDE desktop, waht can i do??????????

sorry for my basic and rudimentary english...

Thanks!!!!