On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 02:58:52PM -0500, Brandon Wittenburg wrote:
> The notebook is an hp pavilion ze4430us model. It features a 15" TFT
> display. I also have a connected CRT made by Samtron; model 77V. I have
> attempted to setup X to display one screen on each of the displays. When
> I was working this issue before I was using an unknown monitor as the
> secondary display. I could not find any information about it as far as
> the HSync and VRefresh goes, and it was a general concensus that I did
> not have the values set correctly. Now I have the Samtron, and I know
> the recommened HSync and VRefresh rates. However, the connected monitor
> does not display an image.

IANAXE, but I've never seen a laptop that would dual-head with it's external
port.  You typically get one, or the other.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows
        -- Simon Slavin, on a.f.c