Hi,
looks like you don't have the agp drivers setup. You need the intel
drivers by the look of it. just go to your kernel directory, type make
menuconfig and find the character device section, at least i think it's
the character device section. Any way you should see all your agp options
there.

If it doesn't work after a recompile make sure the module gets loaded, or
try ompiling it into the kernel.

Good luck.