Sir,
My system configuration is P-III 500Mhz,128MB RAM, 810DST Intel motherboard. And after I installed Red hat linux 8.0 (psych), it seems okay.Later on, I upgraded it to Red hat linux 9.0(shrike).To a sudden, the XFRee86 gave problem...and x display did not come, showed only text based linux, after i typed my user id with password, and i typed "startx" to open GUI, and the monitor blinked thrice, showed "problem with bitmap modules". And I am also attaching the log files..Please reply with the solutions immediately. I am an expert on perl and PHP on unix at home and doing my engineering final yr.

reply fast...
thanking you
Hare Krshna
India