Your mail was rejected by the Indigita Mail Server because it contains what looks like
a file attachment containing an executable. Because we have users at this site that
use Outlook, we cannot allow executables to be sent through email, otherwise we are at
high risk for catching an Outlook virus. If you get this message and you are trying to
send this file legitimately, please zip it up or contact your recipient to setup an
alternate method of transfering the files. You shouldn't be emailing files around
anyway. ;-)    -The Indigita Automated Virus Checker