Title: Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Thermo Finnigan.

Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Thermo Finnigan. We would like to acknowledge receipt of your resume and let you know that it is currently in the review process. Should your background and experience match our employment needs, we will be in touch with you. Resumes of qualified applicants are active for 45-days, and will be reconsidered when an appropriate position becomes available.

Thermo Finnigan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.