Hello,

   I'm trying to install Slackware v7.0 on an ECS i-Buddie
A900 DeskNote computer.  Does anyone have a WORKING XF86Config
for this unit using the SiS 630S chipset ???

I'm installing this version of SW because it's the latest
one I have on CD.  I do not have the USB Floppy for the
A900 available.

Thanks for any assist,
                        Bruce


PS: I've tried several installs at this point, and I can
    get as far as having what looks like a 'silver fire'
    come on the LCD when I try to start the server after
    setting up using the text based config utility.
    (xf86config)
    The docs say the GUI setup can't be used with this.
    I currently have a FRESH (full) install of OS on the
    unit, and am waiting to hear back from someone with
    more experience with this before I try it again...

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to