Just $9.00 Monthly!

=======================================
ORDER
=======================================
http://www.uzipp.com/pages.php?id=starthosting

=======================================
Why Uzipp?
=======================================

Price - We strive to bring you the lowest possible prices on the internet. Our aim is
to give you MORE for your money, whether you buy a $15 per year plan or a $15 per
month plan, you'll receive the best support possible. We try to give as much as we can
for a competitive price, but we still make sure we have enough money to pay staff and
upgrade our servers. We work with providers who are willing to give us the best deal
possible, so we can pass the savings on to you.

Reliability - With UZIPP as your hosting provider you will be in safe hands. While we
choose not to guarantee an uptime ratio we can assure you there a very very few
outages and then they'll only last a few seconds - minutes. We don't use cramming
methods like other hosts do to make the odd extra buck, we put enough sites on one
server to ensure we're making a profit and then stop. If a server suddenly becomes
overloaded for any reason we'll always do our best to accomodate the growth. In the
past one server was getting overloaded, it was a P3 1ghz server with 512 megs of ram
and one 40 gb hard drive. We upgraded everything and it now runs on a P4 2 ghz
processor with 1gb of ram and an 80 gb hard drive. We'll always try hard to accomodate
everyone under the server so they all receive the reliability they deserve. Our
network is top-notch so downtime through network isssues is rarely a problem. We do
weekly backups so should anything fail the backups will be fairly recent and will be
restored fast, meaning no re-uploading for you!

Powerful Servers - Our servers are top quality Ensim servers running RedHat 7.2, many
people may say Ensim isn't a good control panel, we've modified Ensim to make it do
exactly what we and our users want it to, we also run on servers with at minimum 1 ghz
of processing power and 512 megs of ram, much better than the hosts still running on
cobalt raqs!

Support - We offer many different support methods including a Help Desk, E-Mail,
Forums, Support Chat and FAQS. These combined mean you can usually find an answer to
your query fast. We currently have 4 staff members who are constantly watching e-mail
and helpdesk for new problems. There's rarely a problem which takes over a day to fix
unless it is something extra, eg. installing perl modules which we will do if
requested. Our staff are located all around the world meaning whatever timezone you're
in we can provide you with fast support! We have staff in the US, Canada and the
United Kingdom.

Community - We have a growing community of hostees who love to talk and help others.
Our forums are constantly buzzing with talk and often another user can help you out if
an admin is busy helping another customer. Our community forums also give you a handy
search tool so you can see if your question has been answered previously meaning you
don't have to wait for the answer. Many of our hostees also feel they're getting such
a good deal they wish to contribute in some way to the growth of the company, we're
constantly receiving new customers who have been referred from old ones and many of
our hosted sites choose to make their own support buttons and link to us on their
sites. We don't ask them to, they do it because they know they're getting a great deal
and wish to help UZIPP grow larger. The buttons our hostees make for us can be found
in the about section of our site. UZIPP tries to give a sense of fun to it's hostees,
while remaining professional, one way we've done this is to name our servers as fruits
and we let our members choose the names, it shows we're not all serious geeks over
here!

Planned Growth - We have been operating for just over two years and are steadily
increasing in number of sites, servers and staff. We don't overload our servers, each
server houses 100 - 200 sites on it, compared to other hosts who choose to put 300 -
500 sites on them, sometimes more. We arn't increasing by a few hundred accounts a day
which means we have enough staff available to help you and we can manage our growth
better. We add staff as we feel they are needed and we always make sure we have enough
staff on hand to support our customers.

Range - We try to provide the best range of hosting plans possible to suit your needs.
If you have a small personal site you wish to host then our value plans are for you,
if you have a larger site we offer un-metered options sometimes which would suit you
best and if you wish to host other sites under your account we offer Do It Yourself
options with unlimited domains. If our plans for some reason don't suit your needs
will make a custom one if you e-mail us. We want your business and will give you the
best possible price to receive it.

Network - We currently locate our servers in two different datacenters, one in Chicago
and one in Houston, Texas. Both are excellently equipped and provide us with the
bandwidth we need to support your site. We run from many different providers including
Verio, Cogent, MFN, Yipes and Williams. The datacenter your site willl be hosted in
depends on the plan you choose, however both are very well equipped.

Honesty - We have real-time server information and network usage for each server laid
right out in front of you. If there's a problem you'll be the first to know about it
and you can check our front page to see our Virtual NOC with graphs and load
information for each server.

Top Quality Management - Our servers arn't just stock Ensim installs, we've installed
all kinds of new services on them, we secure them tightly and do our best to make our
services as easy to use for customers as possible. We've hacked Ensim to include the
ability for users to create their own multiple MySQL databases, show better
space/bandwidth usage and also give detailed information (including network graphs)
about that particular server. We know how to troubleshoot problems with servers
without just rebooting and hoping that will fix the problem. We know our servers
inside out, file by file, we don't just do things via the control panel like other
hosts.

Automation - We've designed our services to be as automated as possible from the
moment you sign up. Our modified Ensim panel gives you a great amount of features that
you can do yourself such as check your usage, create mail accounts, backup your site,
password protect directories and create your own MySQL databases. We also run scripts
on the admin side to make our work easier and make your responses faster. We guarantee
your order willl be setup an hour after you pay, then we'll give you your details and
away you go! If you need us we'll be here for you, but we've designed our services
with you in mind, so you can do what you want when you want!

Here to stay - We've been here for over two years and seen many providers come and go,
we're here to stay. Unlike many other hosts we don't have to throw our own funds at
UZIPP to stay alive, we make a healthy profit and can afford to continue growing for
many years to come. We've gone from one Cobalt RAQ3 to having 7 powerful Redhat/Ensim
servers under our belts. We've upgraded many of them with extra ram and hard drives
which should show we're not a company in debt since we can afford to continue
increasing our capacity.

Unlike Others - With hardware and bandwidth prices getting increasingly lower more
people can afford servers, of course, they'd also like to make the quick buck and open
hosting sites hoping to attract your business with low prices and offers they can't
afford to make (Uptime guarantees and the like). UZIPP is not one of these companies,
we're committed to hosting your sites and keeping our servers online and stable, which
is why we continue growing day after day. When you look at these companies you have to
ask yourself, do they have over four staff on-hand to assist me? will they be able to
fix server problems whatever the time? will they know how their servers work and be
able to fix problems without just using the control panel? Can they provide system
information, uptime, network graphs, a huge variety of support and a great control
panel? If they can't, we think you should consider UZIPP WebHosting, because we
provide exactly what we say we can and more!

=======================================
Contact Staff?
=======================================

Nick Laws
AIM Name: Monstronaws
ICQ Numbe:r 74288103

Dave Zipp
AIM Name: Zippyd0da
ICQ Number: 81129593

Dusty Burns
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM Name: Trigunflame

Ben
AIM Name: UZIPPBen

For all hosting questions, please email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anti Spam Policy

Uzipp.com never spams, if you were sent this email and you should not have been,
please reply to this email, and include "REMOVE ME!" in the subject line. We honor all
removal requests

Team Uzipp Looking after our customers or someone else will!