I Installed Slackware 9.1 on a pc100 systemboard. According to the manual, it has a "onboard 64-bit 3D AGP Graphics accelerator". The chip wich is actually on the motherboard is a SiS 5595.
 
Windows was using a SiS 530/620 ver. 4.11 driver (if that is of any help).
 
When X runs, the image appears to be "moved" to the right and some strange lines (digital-noise-like) appear.
 
Well, I tried to configure using:
SiS 3D Pro AGP (SiS 6326)
SiS 530
SiS 620
SiS generic
 
wich are the only drivers that X came with. I understand there's trouble with the SiS chips, specially the old ones like mine (or so I understand from the documentation). �Is there anything I can do to get the thing runing?
 
I wanted to get rid of the other OS as a nice Christmas present.
I'd appreciate any help, and �Merry Christmas!
 
Jos� Colmenares



Do You Yahoo!?
Todo lo que quieres saber de Estados Unidos, Am�rica Latina y el resto del Mundo.
Vis�ta Yahoo! Noticias.

Reply via email to