FROM  GEN: ABDELLAHILEHBIB

DEAR SIR.

i, receive  encouraging  information  about you,  hence  i  decided  to  contact  you.
 iam  GEN.ABDELLAHI LEHBIB, military  commander with POLISARIO(political front for the
liberation of western sahara) and a member of  coucil of  the national secretaria of
western sahara(saharawi democratic Repoblic).seewebsite: www.arso.org  OR
www.arso.org/secr.nate99.htmhttp://www.arso.org/secr.nate99.htm  to comfirm these, and
 to know  more about  western sahara and her  strungle for liberation. prior to my
promotion to this rank/command, i was the second in coomand to the former military
commander.he was however killed in battle in early  january.

MY  PURPOSE OF CONTACTING YOU:

The stuggle for liberation of the sahsrawi people  has  enjoyed  funding from private,
religious  and corporate  organizations  who  recognize our struggle. They are the one
 who  assist/aid  with  funds and  matterials in prosecution of the war. Before the
death of my former boss, we  were given  some  funds($50.5m) fifty million , five
hundrad thousand us dollas by international donoors to procure ammunitions  for
PLISARIO.  my  boss  deposited it with a private security comany in europe, because
this was one of  those  incentive political  front for the liberation of wsetern
sahara get year in  and year out. i came to realise that  he inteneded to keep this
particular funds for himself after a meeting we had in march last year. i quite agreed
because i was promise  a fraction of the goodies. but as fate may have it he died and
i became the only man who has  previlage to this  information of this cash deposit,
and all its relevant documents, as the new herds man. now, i want to claim this funds
knowing well that i have all the relating documen. so i want you to assist me in
claiming this funds.really i will give you 35% of this funds.

Thanks and God  Bless.

GEN.ABDELLAHI LEHBIB

(military commander western sahara)