Hi,

Thank you for your purchase. (or Question)

MOST ORDERS, WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA, ARE SENT BY UPS.

It takes 2 to 3 days AFTER we ship an item for our email system to show the item as
shipped. - During this time your item will continue to show as held even though it HAS
been shipped.

Unfortunately LIFESIZE STANDUPS are sent from a different warehouse and our email
system does not show them as shipped even though they have been sent out.

YOU CAN GO TO www.PayXeno.com AND CHECK ON THE PROGRESS OF YOUR ORDER.

1. If your question is about the cost of Shipping/Handling - you Need
to look at the auction - it is clearly listed to anywhere in the world.

2. If your Question is about Combining auctions to save on
Shipping/Handling charges - You need to go to www.PayXeno.com and our
system will Automatically combine charges (as listed in the auctions)

3. Please go to: www.PayXeno.com to complete your checkout or check
your order status.

4. Our Automated System will figure out your Total Due - Including -
Multiple Auction wins (from same eBay site - Same eBay Name), Combined
Shipping/Handling Charges to Anywhere in the world (as listed in the
auctions), and Sales Tax if Required, etc.
   It will then let you pay by PayPal (our PREFERRED METHOD), Credit
Card (Secure Server), Money Order, or Check (at least 15 Day Hold)

5. If you do not go thru our Automated Checkout - the processing of
your order will be delayed up to 7 Days.

6. Most Customers, within the CONTINENTAL USA, receive their orders within 7 to 14
BUSINESS Days
AFTER we Receive Payment but sometimes it takes longer (Please allow 4
to 5 Weeks for Delivery before contacting us)

7. If your question is about Feedback - we leave Positive feedback AFTER we receive
positive feedback from the buyer.

8. If you have any problems, that are not answered here, Please call us at
505-242-2906.

Our Mailing Address is:
www.PosterDen.com
P.O. Box 53369