I haven't had much luck with Google, the list archives, or READMEs on this
subject, so I guess I'll go ahead and ask:  what is the status of the sunffb
driver with respect to Solaris/SPARC in the most recent versions of XFree86?
The 4.3.0 documentation says this driver is Linux-only, and I get the "No
devices to configure.  Configuration failed." message from running "XFree86
-configure" under Solaris.  My platform is Solaris 9 on an Ultra 30 with a
Creator3D series 2 card.  The main reason I want to try XFree86 in place of
Sun's X server is to see whether I get better XInput support with some GTK+
applications.

Matt