Your request for an interview with Perpetual Groove has been received, and we thank
you for your consideration. In order to expidite the interview process, we prefer to
do phone interviews in place of personal meetings before or after live performances.
The best time to conduct interviews is usually between 2PM and 6PM, Monday through
Friday. If you need to schedule a specific time, please let us know in advance. The
band can be reached at the following numbers during the above time:
912.980.1809
912.660.4056

If you absolutely need to conduct the interview in person, please arrange to do so at
least two weeks prior to engagement. All interviews can scheduled through this email
address. Thank you.