I can run winlinux 2003 because i can configure it .Before configuration registration is required but it can be done(it hangs) because www.linux.net is down.This is why winlinux in not booting how it shoud and it hangs.Please help me in some way or send me if you have the file(s)that the configuration utiliti(defconf.exe) creates so i can copy them and start linux or the files that the utility creates and after you register so i will pass registration.I want to register but i cant because the site is down(anyway the software is free!)Any help is wellcomed.Thanks!