Title: Way Weird Newsletter
March 19, 2004

Welcome back to another edition of the Way Weird!

Today's issue is one that you will never, ever, ever forget! Please make sure that you visit our homepage in order to view today's movie and image of the week!

Press Here To Go to the homepage:
http://ogj.thisisgreatstuff.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also, don't forget to send someone you know one of our WayWeird e-cards which you can find here:
http://okd0.thisisgreatstuff.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

And remember, we send you a free gift just for sending one out!

Enjoy today's issue!

Today's Topics:

1) Mom Jailed For Giving Daughter Cocaine

2) What's More Weird?

3) Weird Facts

Is Your PC Infected With Spyware and Adware?

We are offering a free PC scan today that will locate any Adware or Spyware that may be on your PCs hard drive. Adware and Spyware may be the reason why your PC has been running slower than usual, and why you are seeing strange new toolbars, strange icons on your desktop, more pop-up ads than before, and why your home page sometimes changes!

Press Below For the Free Scan:
http://olil.thisisgreatstuff.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mom Jailed For Giving Daughter Cocaine

A California woman was arrested on Saturday afternoon on charges of child abuse. Janet Cramsley of Chula Vista was arrested for forcing her 12 year old daughter to use cocaine.

The 12 year olds father, Christof Cramsley, explained that his wife wasn't abusing their daughter, but instead was giving her a lesson in life. "Heather had some friends over and they snuck a couple of beers to her room. Well my old lady walked in on them drinking the beers and wanted to show her that alcohol is a gate way drug to worse things like cocaine which derives from the cocaine leaf of Columbia and other areas of the world, and that if she starts drinking beer she'll end up using cocaine." Mr. Cramsley went on to explain that his wife use to be an exotic dancer and knows the downfall of cocaine addiction and didn't want her daughter to "get hooked on the sugar that isn't sugar, but looks like it could be sugar".

In a statement given to the courts, Janet Cramsley pleaded to the judge that "I only broke up three lines and showed my daughter how to snort the blow correctly, and she only did two of the three and didn't want anymore, so I did a good thing, not a bad thing because she knows that coke will make your body sick". This plea didn't work, and Mrs. Cramsley will be sentenced later this month.

We at the Way Weird usually do not add commentary to our reports, but we have a message to all of you people out there that are complete idiots: Please, please, please, if you're stupid, even a little stupid, do not have any children. When you have sex, use a condom, and when you get married to someone just as dumb as you are, please have a vasectomy, or get your tubes tied, or just remove your penis altogether. Just do not have children.

If you would like to comment on this story please send us an email at this address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cut Health Insurance Costs in 1/2 !

How Does Your Health Insurance Plan Hold Up To The Best Out There? Find out how YOU might save 100's of dollars!

Get up to 5 quotes from the nations top health insurance companies!

Fill in the quick-quote form located here today:
http://ocno.thisisgreatstuff.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The form is no cost, and you'll get the information you requested within 24 hours!

Remember, health insurance is something you and your family needs. And there is no reason why you should be paying more than you have to. This is where we come in! Press Below To Begin:

http://ohiw.thisisgreatstuff.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

What's More Weird?

It's time to play the Way Weird's most popular Internet Game!

Vote for the image that you think is more WEIRD than the other by sending an email to us at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Contestant 1: Coffin Table

-This very odd guy made a coffee table that contained the body of his deceased wife in it.

Press Here To View Contestant 1: Coffin Table

http://oz6a.thisisgreatstuff.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Contestant 2: Hot Dog Hump

-When some dogs get in the mood, there's just no size requirements:

Press Here To View Contestant 2: Hot Dog Hump

http://obuv.thisisgreatstuff.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Vote for the image that you think is more WEIRD than the other by sending an email to us at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Survey Request:

PaidSurveysOnline is looking for individuals to help them with online surveys and focus groups. All participants will be paid up $25 - $150.00 on some surveys and focus group work which will all be done from the comfort of your own home, and you can choose the hours of when you would like to participate. Some participants earn up to $3,000+ per month, and they work on these surveys/focus groups whenever they want.

To learn how to begin press below:
http://o8cf.thisisgreatstuff.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Weird Facts

Which one of the following three facts is false:

1) During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of urine!

2) An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs!

3) At an average wedding reception you have a 10/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests!

Send your guess here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Last issue's False Fact:

*Most giraffes are homosexual!

*Actually, most giraffes are bi-sexual!

If you accidentally received the issue and you are not a subscriber yet, and you want to become a subscriber then press on the link below:

http://ovjd.thisisgreatstuff.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

You will not get anymore of our emails if you go here or go to http://thisisgreatstuff.com/unsub.php?client=spherezone&listname=BallMedia&msgid=19030400005 and enter your email address ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

TRCK:spherezone;aiuhh86*aiuhh86!ruj;1;