http://www.benchmark.pl/faq/lipiec2001.shtml

says:  30-70KHz horizontal , 50-150Hz vertical

Not sure of the validity though.


                        Mark.


On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Aloha
>
> I am looking for the specs (Horiz and Vert rates) on a monitor.
>
> The monitor is a NCR HT5870C. I have google'd for a few days and cannot find the 
> specs. I believe the monitor is the same as a Hyundai HT5870C as the rear panel says 
> it was made in Korea. It could also have an alias of Optiview 15LX.
>
> When I google for the Optiview, all hits are in foreign languages.
>
> If anyone has these specs I would greatly appreciate them passing them on or posting 
> a web site were I can retrieve them.
>
> Thank You
>
> Robert
>
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86
>
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to