Special offer:    100% cotton heavy weight T-shirts - $2.99  each.  (This price
includes the shirt with one print on the front or back. You choose the color ink)
Minimum order 100 pcs.  Larger/smaller quantities are available at different pricing.

These shirts are great for fundraisers, walks, give-aways and more.
Please visit www.ohiotshirts.com  to see our catalog  !
We also offer sweats & polo's
Thank you for your time

We are a family owned business.  We send out offers to companies who we feel may
benefit from our product and those who are referred to us.  You are not on any list.
You will receive this mail only once; please keep us in your files if you are
interested.  Thank you very much!

If you have recieved this email more than once, please email us [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
we will make sure it does not happen again.