On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, pranav_vishnoi wrote:

> Deasr Sir,
>                     I install linux 7.1 on my PC, after install it I have a problem
> to start GUI mode. I am sending a file XFree86 to find a solution for this problem

  I believe your XFree86 version is too old to support your SiS card.
XFree86 4.4.0 is the most recent version.

                        Mark.

XFree86 Version 4.0.3 / X Window System
Release Date: 16 March 2001
        If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your card is
        newer than the above date, look for a newer version before
        reporting problems.  (See http://www.XFree86.Org/FAQ)