Hi,

Are you interested in buying the domain name www.WhatandWhere.com? I am open to
any reasonable offers around £750 ($1425 US).

If this is of any interest to you or if I can be of any further help then
please let me know.

I apologize if you are not interested.

Kind Regards

Simon

It is not the intention to mislead you in any way of the domain name that we
offer for sale, nor is it the policy to offend you with this e-mail.
We do not share, transmit or discuss your e-mail address with any third parties
and sincerely apologize if you feel in any way infringed by your civil rights.
We hope that you may be interested in the domains that we have to offer but we
feel it is our moral duty to support an easy option for you to request not to
receive any further e-mails from us.
If you would like to "opt out" of receiving an e-mail from us at any time,
Please send the word "STOP" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thankyou for your time and we wish you every success in the future.