With last upload is the default setting

        #if defined( HB_FM_DL_ALLOC ) && ( defined( _MSC_VER ) || defined(
__BORLANDC__ ) || defined( __MINGW32__ ) )
           #undef HB_FM_STD_ALLOC
           #undef HB_FM_WIN32_ALLOC
        #elif defined( __EXPORT__ ) && !defined( HB_FM_WIN32_ALLOC )
           #define HB_FM_WIN32_ALLOC
           #undef HB_FM_DL_ALLOC
           #undef HB_FM_STD_ALLOC
        #elif defined( HB_FM_WIN32_ALLOC )
           #undef HB_FM_DL_ALLOC
           #undef HB_FM_STD_ALLOC
        #elif defined( HB_FM_STD_ALLOC )
           #undef HB_FM_DL_ALLOC
           #undef HB_FM_WIN32_ALLOC
        #else
           #define HB_FM_STD_ALLOC
           #undef HB_FM_DL_ALLOC
           #undef HB_FM_WIN32_ALLOC
        #endif

only if you has been macro defined HB_FM_DL_ALLOC will be used.

Sorry I run your code example without problems. I supose that you
make full rebuild of xharbour after uploads of this days, we change
some includes and is necessary.

Best regards
Miguel Angel marchuet