Macro HB_LEGACY_LEVEL can contain the version :

#define HB_LEGACY_LEVEL  1.11
or
-dHB_LEGACY_LEVEL =1.11

but i hope to remove this macro as soon as possible. For example
at next release of FWH it can be removed.

I don't like this type of work around, but is necessary in this case.
3rd party libraries should never use internal element directly.

for this reason I think is not important by the moment this kind, but is
possible in the next future.

Best regards,
Miguel Angel Marchuet