Ron,

I've spent several hours trying to recreate my problem (destructors not
working) in a sample, but I was not able.

Anyway, my code was working fine with cvs of last year around march and it
still works ok with current harbour cvs, so it can be an error on my part, but
I'm not able to recreate it.

I can send you all my code, if you want to look at it. Right now I don't have
any more time to spend on this issue (I'm still using 2008 cvs to build my
programs). I'll go back at it after this release is out.

Best regards.

Maurilio.

|_|_|_|____| farmaconsult s.r.l.