> RDDADS has had its own flavor of timestamps for a long time.
> Do you expect this new change to work with that, or is it
> a different system that still needs to be integrated?

Recent changes at ITEM API only changes .time != 0 for flag TIMESTAMP. are two
complatible code
of the same thing.

BUT reading code of ADS I see that TIMESTAMP fields are readed as STRING
instead of DATE + TIME.

It is better to change.

There area any function similar to?

as : Ace32_GetProcAddress( "AdsGetJulian" );

to retrieve it correctly. I don't know ads api.

Thank's
Best regards,
Miguel Angel Marchuet

__________ InformaciĆ³n de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versiĆ³n de la base de firmas de
virus 4035 (20090425) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com