Hello,

We got a bug report form one of our users. He says: "when using <
Ctrl+C > to copy some text from a GUI Windows application, and using <
Ctrl+V > to paste the text in a GET field of a console application,
after READ the GET field will contain the string followed by a CHR(
0)"

This is a reduced sample that shows this bug:

procedure main
   local i, ch
   cls
   tmpitem = space(16)