On Mon, 04 May 2009, Patrick Mast, xHarbour.com Inc. wrote:
> Same here:
> contrib\rdd_ads\ads1.c(575) : error C3861: 'HB_IS_TIMESTAMP':
> identifier not found
> On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Andi Jahja <xharb...@telkom.net.id> wrote:
> > On Mon, 04 May 2009 10:28:18 +0200
> > Miguel Angel Marchuet <miguelan...@marchuet.net> wrote:
> >>    * contrib\rdd_ads\ads1.c
> >>      * changed FAILURE by HB_FAILURE, SUCCESS by HB_SUCCESS
> >>      * changed support of datetime (TIMESTAMP) fields from string items to
> >> datetime items.
> >>      * changes support of varlength fields adding subtypes
> >> ADS_VARBINARY_FOX, ADS_VARCHAR_FOX, ADS_VARCHAR
> >>        (synced with harbour as possible)
> >>    * source\rdd\dbf1.c
> >>    * source\rdd\dbfcdx\dbfcdx1.c
> >>      * white spaces.
> >> Requested by Brian Hays.
> > After this:
> > contrib\rdd_ads\ads1.c(575) : error C3861: 'HB_IS_TIMESTAMP': identifier
> > not found

Because the above code was copied "as is" from current Harbour SVN code.
And yes I added native timestamp support to Harbour RDD ADS because I've
seen Brian's message asking about it. But I created this code not Miguel.
There is no any note about original author. The Message suggests that
Miguel added it because Brian asked about it.
I want to ask xHarbour developers what do you plan to do with it.

best regards,
Przemek