The Harbour list claims there's a bug recently introduced
to rddads.   Char fields larger than 23 display one extra
char at the end.  I can't try the latest xharbour from cvs
but with ads1.c v. 1.140 there aren't any problems.

Can someone please test with the most current cvs with
the following sample Przemek provided to confirm or
deny this possible bug:

//---
REQUEST ADS
proc main()
adsSetServerType( 1 )
rddSetDefault( "ADS" )
dbCreate( "adsbug1.dbf", { { "F", "C", 40, 0 } } )
USE adsbug1
while lastrec() < 10
   dbappend()
   field->F := repl( "1234567890", 10 )
enddo
dbgotop()
browse()
cls
? adsVersion()
//---

I made a quick test with ads1.c v1.141 and it worked
just fine for ads dlls versions 8.1, 9.0 & 9.1.

Regards,

--
Luis Krause Mantilla
lkrausem at shaw dot ca