thks,

I'm preparing to upload the rest of session api, prelude of
transactional session package
of related workareas, for all rdds based on dbf and optional for the rest.

I'm testing too netrdd based on fileserver pending to upload. I need
testers under other plarforms
as MacOs and Os/2.

Best regards,
Miguel Angel Marchuet