Dear friends, I would like to remove the limitation that prevents DBF with
memo fields to be encrypted using DBI_PASSWORD. This is what Przemek wrote
some time ago:

> It is possible. You only have to remove from src/rdd/dbf1.c code
> which blocks encryption when MEMO file is present.
> It's enough to remove '!pArea->fHasMemo' from conditions in the folowing
> lines:
>    dbf1.c[536,599,1639,2141,2156]

If there are no objections then I would try to remove it.

Please, express your opinions.

EMG

--
EMAG Software Homepage:     http://www.emagsoftware.it