Hello All

Does anybody know how to build xHarbour with VC 2010 for 64-bit systems? I
got stuck in GnuWin64 which is still under development.

So far I get errors like this:

LIBCMT.lib(initcon.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__CreateFileW@28 referenced in function ___initconout

LIBCMT.lib(msize.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__HeapSize@12 referenced in function __msize

LIBCMT.lib(chsize.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__SetEndOfFile@4 referenced in function __chsize_nolock

LIBCMT.lib(chsize.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__GetProcessHeap@0 referenced in function __chsize_nolock

bin\vc\ppgen.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 84 unresolved externals

Thanks

Augusto Infante