Em 10/02/2011 20:40, Andi Jahja escreveu:
 > On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:51:23 -0200
 > Marcos Gambeta <marcos.gamb...@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
 >
 >> Do you have the option to migrate from CVS to SVN in the admin panel ?
 >>
 >> The migration in the same project is much better (IMHO) than moving
from
 >> one project (xharbour-project) to another (xhrb).
 >
 > I do not see such an option, IMO.
 > Luckily, xHarbour CVS does not have many branches.
 >
 > Except for the (old) binary availability in CVS, do you think there are
 > other benefits of a rework (migrate using CVS2SVN)?

No.

My doubts are related with the two projects and the resources.

Example:

. the source code are in the project https://sourceforge.net/projects/xhrb

. the mailing list are in the project
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xharbour

What are the plans ? Migrate everything to 'xhrb'and maintain 'xharbour'
for reference?

Regards,
Marcos Gambeta