The building my servers is located in will be without power for an entire
weekend (next weekend), I need someone who can run a secondary primary.
That is, someone who can handle DNS traffic for xMach.org... Mailing lists
will be down, as will bugs, however those are minimal. We can just put a
notice on the site about those being unavailable. It will last from Friday
night until Monday morning. If someone wants to fully take over DNS, from
here on out, we can talk too.

--
[ Joseph Mallett            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ] [ http://srcsys.org ]
[ xMach Core Team         xMach: Proactively Unbloated Microkernel BSD ]