Self hosting on a.out base systems. Under a self hosting system I set up
today, I have most apps I can find compiling perfectly. Some notable
things we lack: virtual terminals (I'm rumnning getty on /dev/console),
working mach program support (i.e. Mach IPC, etc., don't appear to be
working, since mach_init is brokenish (well, not really, this is
link/compile issues)), good ELF support on non-elf hosts (we rely on the
host system too much since we have no real userland).

Nobody has done much in the way of device drivers. That means that
currently all there is is original Mach style drivers for IDE disks a
little SCSI, and NE2K nics. Not sure what else off the top of my head.

HTH
/joseph

--
[ Joseph Mallett            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ] [ http://srcsys.org ]
[ xMach Core Team         xMach: Proactively Unbloated Microkernel BSD ]