I'll fix/commit that... The reason was... not a good one =) Note that most
mirroring programs should change links, however if you're doing the good
thing and cvsuping it, that this IS a problem... I'll fix it, but note in
the future that, like the problems realted to ELF base systems, etc., this
is all part of an Operating System project, and for the most part, _we_
won't get use out of mirrors that can't at least provide a vhost, just
like there's no reason we shouldn't be an independant operating system,
etc.

Nevertheless, this will be fixed and committed.

--
[ Joseph Mallett            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ] [ http://srcsys.org ]
[ xMach Core Team         xMach: Proactively Unbloated Microkernel BSD ]

"One bit over the buffer,
        Sweet jesus,
 One bit over the buffer.
 Sittin in a string at the null terminator
 One bit over the buffer"