Hi,

now after the first 'real' release i want to say some words.

I had a hard time setting up xmail after bulding it in a
few minutes because the documentation is *very* hard to
read. I'm no native english speaker and sometimes it was
very difficult to figure out what is needed to be done.
So please, please try to make the docs more readable.
Maybe put the source in texi format so that it will be
easy to make a nice HTMLpage of it, or split it up into
nodes with texi2html.

The second wish is:
I use often cygwin on my N"T boxes and i would like to
see a port of xmail to cygwin.
It should be pretty simple since you already support
Windows and Linux an Cygwin is nothing else than Linux on
Windows.

thanks,

Gerrit

--