Hallo  ,

     XMail will start PSYNC session with a delay that You can specify with the -Yi nsec
     command line parameter ( default 120 ).

>From the docs.  Does this mean that XMail tries every 120 seconds to collect mail
from the specified external POP3 hosts?  Or what does nsec mean?

(Sorry, but my english isn't very well).

If I understand this wrong, how do I configure that XMail is collecting Mail once
every hour?

Ciao,

Gerrit P. Haase                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
=^..^=