Hi,

I'm fine, thank you :)
The virus that AVG doesn't capture is Js.Exception.Exploit, it's inside
.html files. More info:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/js.exception.exploit.html

I've been problems with NAV too (NAVDX.EXE); each time NAV run, Win2k shows
a 16-bit subsystem warning, it says that navdx is trying to access file
system, you can skip or stop file access.
But there's a way to return a NAVDX error to a WScript.Shell:

Run a Batch file from the shell, and the put the AV command inside that
Batch:

D:\MailRoot\bin\CMDAV\navdx /M- /B- /DOALLFILES /NOBEEP %1
if errorlevel == 0 goto fin
echo 1 | FIND "0" > NUL
:fin

WScript.Shell will return 1 if there's some problem with NAVDX, you can
personalize the batch to return other errorlevels.

Recently I compiled ripmime, it's smaller than ripmime, and it's said that's
more stable, if you want it email me.

Best Regards,
Christian