De: Davide Libenzi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: martes, 25 de septiembre de 2001 12:50
Para: XMail Mailing list
Asunto: General rule when writing to the mailing list ...

The general rule when writing to whatever mailing list is to avoid
attaching big files by keeping the overall message size under 200-300Kb MAX.
There're guys that fetch their messages with a 56k modem and they're
forced to get big messages even when ( maybe ) they're not interested in.
So, when there're big files to be sent either send these files to the ones
that are interested or create http/ftp links to them.