Hello,

we have just released new version of XMail Web Administration Interface
- 1.6.0.

XMail-WAI is web interface for XMail mail server. As the XMail, WAI is
free software, covered by GNU General Public License.

New version allows management of mailing list. WAI no longer uses slow
component EyeXMail, so it is significantly faster.

More about this program and download you can find at
http://www.altair2000.net/software/xmail-wai/

Regards,

-- Michal 'Altair' Valasek
   Altair Software Production

----------------------------[I don't make the rules; I just break
them.]---
Webdesign, webhosting, programming - They use the Internet, we live
there!
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] * ICQ: 6160893 * Phone: +420-603-828493
Corp. WWW: http://www.altair2000.net * Personal:
http://home.altair2000.net