> So you would rather have one file that is "easy" to create with the
> aliases that has
> to be searched every time an e-mail message comes in to find the address
> to redirect
> the mail to?

yes - same like aliases.tab, which is indexed :-)

BUT, the point is not really the performance, its the logic: Why should I
create a full featured user account for a simple redirection? that makes no
sence to me, the user account is never used.

and why does there exist an alias.tab for interal aliases, if i can create
internal aliases by mproc-redirect, too? because it is easier to handle ?
because there is more overview? yes.

greets soenke.