Hmm, let me try..

I have 5 mail accounts on the domain kostplanen.dk at my ISP.

On my LAN I have setup XMailserver as mail server, created a domain,
kostplanen.dk, added 5 accounts which collects mail from my ISP. Works like
a charme.

One of the accounts (webmaster) also acts as maillist administrator, at my
ISP, which means that I can create mailinglists eg.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] The mailaddress [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a
list and not a real pop3 account and I have not created a account for that
address in my XMailserver setup.

If I try to send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] using my
[EMAIL PROTECTED] account on XMailserver I get a error telling me that
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is invalid - which is true due to the fact that it's
the address of a mailinglist at my ISP.

What I want is to send a mail from my [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(LAN/XMailserver) account to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] account at my
ISP.

The same goes for the address [EMAIL PROTECTED] which is a real mailbox, but
a friend outside my LAN collect the mail.

I hope this make it a little more clear.

Thanks in advance
Steen