I've been experiencing a problem I hope you can help me solve.  This
happens to me with versions 1.2 thru 1.6p2, but only on Windows 2000,
works fine on Linux.

Every so often (maybe every other day) I'll check the SMTP log and notice
a message attempted to be received once every 2 minutes.  The log is
filled with RCPT=OK but never a RECV=OK all for the same message.
Restarting the server doesn't help, as well as purging anything I could
find in the spool directory.  The only way I could get the server going
again is to map the SMTP port to my Linux machine, or start another mail
server on the Win2000 machine to receive the offending message, then all
if fine until the next time.  Like I said, the exact same configuration
seems to work fine on Linux (has for months), but I now have a need to
run it on Windows 2000.  These messages come from different domains, the
size varies and they're "nothing special".

Any clues???

Many Thanks,

Ricco